HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The real-world patient front and center
- Digital patient recruitment
- Patient Centric approach- key to successful clinical trial
- Importance of positive patient experience
- Data driven clinical trial and patient recruitment
- Challenging rare disease patient recruitment
- Efficient recruitment initiatives
- Keeping costs of clinical trials under control
- Clinical operations optimization
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Program Management and Development
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Analytics
- Clinical Operations
- Patient Recruitment and Engagement
- Clinical Innovation
- Medical Affairs
- Patient and Investigator Relations
- Patient Engagement
- Clinical Development Programs
Clinical operations optimization
24 October 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- How to achieve operational excellence and what are the current challenges?
- Speeding up clinical trials- what works and what does not?
- How to efficiently manage financial resources during the trial?
- Data collecting methods and their efficiency
- How to be moving towards data transparency?
The future of clinical trials
24 October 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- How about expending patient interaction beyond the controlled clinical trial setting?
- How to engage healthcare providers and encourage more clinical trial referrals?
- Emerging need for harmonization of companies’ policies and processes in conducting clinical trials.
- Need to realize the growing importance of the internet role in patient’s path to treatment
- What is the outlook in the field in the near future?