See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Patient Centric Trials
- The Role of Advocacy: Enhancing Patient Recruitment and Retention
- Use of Social Media and Recruitment
- How Can be Digital Health Era Supporting and Empowering Patient Recruitment?
- Patient Motivation for Clinical Trial Participation
- How are we making the patients aware of our trials and what is our messaging?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, QPPVs, and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry/industries involved in:
- Patient Recruitment and Engagement
- Patient Retention
- Patient and Investigator Relations
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Program Management and Development
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Analytics
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Trial Research
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Science and Research
- Clinical Development Programs
- Study Operations
- Study Start- Up Unit
23 October 2018 I 15.00 – 16.00
Clinical Operation Optimization
- Speeding up the clinical trials – what works and what doesn’t?
- How to optimize and make the patient enrollment in trials more pro-active?
- Which entity (sponsor, CRO or site) has the greatest potential to impact patient recruitment success, and why?
- Key drivers to a successful patient recruitment, including which study characteristics impact the participation
23 October 2018 I 16.00 – 17.00
- What are the reasons for patient to drop out of clinical trials?
- Why are placebo-controlled trials the most vulnerable to retention issues and how should they be addressed?
- Should clinical recruitment specialist be included as a part of the team developing clinical trial protocol?
- The importance of creating a positive awareness about clinical trials among people through press and mass media
WHAT DELEGATES SAID
will start in